Sunday, January 8, 2012

MAC Starter Kit

My recommendations fora MAC 'starter kit'. Obviously I'm not suggesting you get all these things at once but I'm just outlining what I think are the best basics. Also forgot to mention in the video - There are no MAC mascaras in there because in my opinion, they are not worth the money at all! Go for L'oreal Telescopic of YSL Faux Cils! You can also follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com Please Comment, Rate and SUBSCRIBE if you liked it! Fleur xo PS: Sigma brushes are available from www.sigmamakeup.com and shipping to the UK is around i think PPS: For those who didn't quite hear the names of the eyeshadows... All that glitters, Twinks, Knight Divine, Carbon! x I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased all products with my own money.

Whirlpool Lte5243dq Get It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment